Author Topic: ARS1143I on ALL my fields!  (Read 2739 times)

kilvroch

ARS1143I on ALL my fields!
« on: June 29, 2015, 08:09:19 AM »
Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am a new CMOD user.
Several months ago, we installed CMOD and I defined an Application Group and Application, and copied them to second instances, as they will be used as templates.

Today, for the first time, I tried to load some data, and discovered I had defined a couple of fields with incorrect lengths.
So... I copied the Application Group to "Application Group new", deleted the original, and renamed the new one to the original name. I discovered it had also deleted the Application as well, so copied that over to its orginal name.
Now I'm trying to run ARSLOAD again and all my fields have error ARS1143I - I get the impression that something is out of sync, but don't know what!

jeffs42885

Re: ARS1143I on ALL my fields!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:49 AM »
Can you post the full error message from the 88 record in the system log?

kilvroch

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 01:24:51 AM »
ARS4315I Processing file >/home/dz38jf/CMOD_input/STAGING.CMOD.CRINDOM.UB_North.2006027.1525137.ARD<
ARS4334I Load Version <9.0.0.5>  Operating System <Linux> <#2 SMP Tue Jul 29 19:41:24 PDT 2014.3.8.13-35.3.3.el6uek.x86_64>  OS Userid <root>  Install Location </opt/ibm/ondemand/V9.0/>
ARS4335I Server Version <9.0.0.5>  Operating System <Linux> <#2 SMP Tue Jul 29 19:41:24 PDT 2014.3.8.13-35.3.3.el6uek.x86_64>  Database <DB2> <10.01.0000>
ARS4312I 06/29/15 15:20:57 -- Loading started, --UNKNOWN-- bytes to process
ARS1143I The field name 'BankNumber' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'InputDataSource' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'SendingSite' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'SendingApplication' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'CycleDate' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'UnitOfWorkId' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'DetailRecordNumber' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'SourceGroupCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'MonetaryType' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'CodeLineRecordType' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'LatestCodelineVers' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'AmendedFlag' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'PrimePassPocket' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'IBDEstream' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'FieldValidFlags' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'Amount' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'Currency' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'TranCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'Account' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'SortCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'SerialReference' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'AmountDue' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'JointGiroPrefix' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'ISN' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'eListSource' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'eListISN' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'FreeMissCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'ImagePresentFlag' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'TrayNumber' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'DividerNumber' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'DividerSequence' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'ProcessStage' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'RemittingSortCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'PostingSortCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'PostingAccount' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'DestGroupCode' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'AgencyNumber' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'AccountPrefix' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'Narrative' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'MedalTotalGroup' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'PaperDestination' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1143I The field name 'PaperDestroyDate' found in the index file does not match any expected fields.  The field will be ignored.
ARS1197E Invalid generic index file format sequence
ARS1146I Loaded 0 rows into the database
ARS4311E 06/29/15 15:20:57 Loading failed
ARS4318E Processing failed for file >/home/dz38jf/CMOD_input/STAGING.CMOD.CRINDOM.UB_North.2006027.1525137.ARD<

kilvroch

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 04:42:34 AM »
It turned out my problem was that I did not have a GROUP_FILENAME: and these were records without corresponding images. I will point these guys to a dummy file.

Ed_Arnold

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 05:59:52 AM »
Thank you for posting your solution rather than just leaving this hanging (and the rest of us scratching our heads).

Ed
#zOS #ODF