Author Topic: Load AFP Full Composed failed, error about resource  (Read 4010 times)

teeraw

Load AFP Full Composed failed, error about resource
« on: February 13, 2012, 05:42:42 AM »
I have loaded AFP Full Composed to OnDemand but it was error about resource file as below message. What is possible cause on this error?

0425-114 DATA IN AN INPUT RECORD OR RESOURCE IS NOT VALID: RECORD LENGTH DOES NOT AGREE WITH LENGTH IN STRUCTURED FIELD INTRODUCER.
0425-118 UNSUPPORTED STRUCTURED FIELD '5A000A'X WAS IGNORED, AND, IF IT BEGAN AN OBJECT, THE OBJECT WAS IGNORED.
0425-159 THE END OF THE DATA STREAM WAS ENCOUNTERED BEFORE THE LOGICAL END OF AN OBJECT WITHIN THE DATA STREAM.
0425-104 DATA IN AN INPUT RECORD OR RESOURCE IS INVALID: IPS STRUCTURED FIELD IS NOT ALLOWED OR FORMS AN INVALID SEQUENCE.
0425-105 THE ERROR REPORTED ABOVE OCCURRED IN LOGICAL RECORD NUMBER 2, WHOSE SEQUENCE NUMBER IS 42890, AND RESOURCE NAME IS X0SNG680 .
0425-441 ACIF AT PM06753 HAS COMPLETED ABNORMALLY WITH RETURN CODE 16.
arsload: 02/05/12 16:11:52 Indexing failed
arsload: Processing failed for file >RECEIPT25541025.afp<
arsload: Processing has stopped. The remaining files will NOT be processed.

Justin Derrick

• IBM Content Manager OnDemand Consultant
  • Administrator
  • CMOD Guru for hire...
    • View Profile
    • Tenacious Consulting
Re: Load AFP Full Composed failed, error about resource
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 07:43:05 AM »
Wow.  That's mangled.

Are you sure you transferred the file in 'binary' format?  Which file transfer method are you using?  Are you able to transfer the file to a PC and view it with AFPViewer?

-JD.

IBM CMOD Professional Services: http://TenaciousConsulting.com
Call:  +1-866-533-7742  or  eMail:  jd@justinderrick.com
IBM CMOD Wiki:  https://CMOD.wiki/
FREE IBM CMOD Education & Webinars:  https://CMOD.Training/

Interests: #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #TSM #SP #Performance #Security #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR

teeraw

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »
Yes, I can open this AFP file by AFP viewer.

This file is transfer from Windows to Windows, so I think it should not corrupt from transferring.
What are another points to check for this case? Thank you very much.

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 10:50:18 AM »
To be honnest I have no idea... never seen such error... but I have some questions:

1) Is the code page correctly set up? It might be possible that since the codepage is maybe wrong, that CMOD converts the characters wrongly...

2) Could it be possible to see the ACIF indexer that you want to use?

3) Is it the first time you try to index/archive this kind of AFP, or you already archived millions of them, and now with a new version of your AFP producer software, it doesn't work anymore?

4) If this is the first time you try to index/archive this kind of AFP, then maybe this AFP use some non standard functionality of AFP. Maybe it would good to check with your AFP provider if this is normal that you get such errors.
In some project, I had some problems with some crappy AFP, and by asking the producer, they discovered some bug in their code...
Of course if the AFP is totally standard, so maybe it would be good to open a PMR by IBM, and work with them to check if it is not a missing feature in the AFP module in CMOD...

I don't know if my questions/remarks might help you.

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML