Author Topic: CMOD NA Workshop Registration - NOW OPEN  (Read 3247 times)

bgroff

• View Profile
CMOD NA Workshop Registration - NOW OPEN
« on: April 23, 2018, 07:21:33 AM »
https://www.ibm.com/analytics/us/en/technology/enterprise-content-management/on-demand.html#sessions

I would like to take this opportunity to personally invite you to one of our free two day IBM Content Manager OnDemand Workshops. Learn all about the latest version v10, best practices, meet with fellow users, business partners and the product team.

Attend these workshops to learn how to satisfy customers through self-service access to bills and statements, govern the content for compliance, perform advanced analytics on the stored content to gain better insights or maybe just as a refresher on the solution and latest release. Take advantage in listening to these top ECM Business Leaders and Subject Matter Experts below to learn the latest solutions and best practices for enhancing service levels and customer satisfaction, improving operational efficiency, and reducing costs!

Participants of the IBM Content Manager OnDemand Workshops have found the sessions valuable. Here are a few quotes from recent participants!
"As we come out of the event in Chicago, I am even more excited about supporting IBM. I thought the workshop was very
useful and want to keep up the momentum."
Business Partner, Datawatch

"I thought the workshops were extremely well done and very informative for myself and my team. Please continue to have
them, as they also give us the chance to discuss issues and discover opportunities in a social atmosphere. Much of that is
missing in today's world."
Application Manager, Bank of America

Dates and Locations
  • May 1-2 - Chicago, IL - 71 S Wacker Rd, Chicago, IL
    May 8-9 - Boston, MA - 550 King St, Littleton, MA
    May 30-31 - Tampa, FL - 3031 Rockypoint Dr, Tampa, FL
    Oct 16-17 - Phoenix, AZ - 2929 N Central, Phoenix, AZ

https://www.ibm.com/analytics/us/en/technology/enterprise-content-management/on-demand.html#sessions