Author Topic: Weird Error: The application group >< does not exist  (Read 5684 times)

mroutlander

• View Profile
Re: Weird Error: The application group >< does not exist
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 02:54:26 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion, JD. We were about to sign-off the UAT installation when I saw this error. If we are to install 9.5.0.11, probably another couple of weeks would go to DEV and UAT testing. Then there is this issue of ICN setup compatibility. Will look into it though. I am totally pro-upgrade but if we find a way out otherwise, I shall share the same with fellow ODUsers.

Regards,
AP

mroutlander

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 04:06:57 AM »
Apologies for the delayed reply. The activity was back-burnered for a while and just got back on track. We are going to upgrade to the latest fix pack (9.5.0.11) as suggested by JD (thanks   :) ) . I will let the group know how that pans out.

Warm regards,
AP

mroutlander

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 05:16:17 AM »
Greetings Fellow ODUsers,
Apologies for such a delayed response. The good news, though, is that we were able to solve this issue by upgrading to 9.5.0.11. We had to raise a PMR because the arsload version was not upgraded in the initial 9.5.0.11 installation (that ideally should have). IBM suggested to do a re-installation of this fix pack after killing any running arsload processes/daemons. We did so and voila! all the files are getting processed successfully now by the arsload daemons. Thanks for your inputs, everybody!

Warm regards,
Abhinav