Author Topic: CMOD and LDAP Sync feature - additional information on parameters  (Read 1140 times)

Alison McBroom

• View Profile
Hi - We are implementing LDAP Sync in a CMOD Windows environment.  We are getting messages that the Sync is successful but getting no Users or Groups updated.  Do you know where we can get additional documentation on the following parameters?  We are following the documentation provided and I took screenshots of the presentation to ODUG back in April.   Here is what we need.
ARS_LDAP_USER_FILTER=(objectclass=user) ------ Where does this value come from?  Do we just list the Users here that we want to sync or import?
ARS_LDAP_GROUP_FILTER=(objectclass=group)  ------- Where does this value come from. Do we just list the groups we want to import?
ARS_LDAP_GROUP_MAPPED_ATTRIBUTE=CN  --- What does this mapped attribute pertain to? Do we get it from the AD system? 

Also what we want to do is sync up the groups from LDAP and have it pull over the users within that group.  I assume that is the way it operates, correct? Meaning we do not have to list every user to be imported. 
Let me know Thanks!