Support Forums > Windows Client

Use of ARSOLE.OCX

(1/2) > >>

Joe Wolken:
I am considering an integration with the OnDemand Client v.10.1 using the ARSOLE.OCX Controls.  I was wondering if there are many users who have already implemented this interface and if anyone can share their implementation experience.  Specifically, we are looking at the VB interface.

Thanks,
Joe

Stephen McNulty:
Joe,  I can't say I've had any experience with this recently.  I vaguely remember years ago(many) that there were that there was something about Ondemand client and VB in the OnDemand Toolbox

Joe Wolken:
I was specifically looking at the Client OCX Control that seems to be very complete and well documented in the Windows Client Customization Guide (SC19-3357-02) available for download at:
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/content-manager-ondemand-multiplatforms-v101-publication-library

Thanks,
Joe

rjrussel:
Hey Joe,

Would you be willing to share a description of the problem you are trying to solve?

Thanks,

Joe Wolken:
I have a VB.Net application running on each PC.  I want to enable the user processing a Claim in the app to take an action to display a list of all OnDemand archived documents indexed using that Claim Number, then select one or more documents from the list to display.  I want to restrict the user to only seeing documents associated with the Claim Number they are currently processing in the VB.Net application.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version