Author Topic: Content Overlapping for Line Data HTML5 Viewer reports in Google Chrome  (Read 2283 times)

Jaydeep Mehta

• View Profile
Hi All,

We have Line Data Report Content Overlapping viewing issue while opening the  file in Chrome ,but it was working fine before ,recently our machine has upreared with chrome version .

So is there any browser version  dependency of Line Data HTML5 Viewer on Google Chrome Version ,please let me know if any one have idea . Details as below .

Previous Chrome Version where it was working fine  ( HTML Viewer Worked ):- 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) 

Current Chrome Version :-  78.0.3904.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) 
Current CMOD Version :- 10.1.0.4
ICN Version :- 3.0.4
Viewer :- HTML Line Data Viewer
Issue :- After Opening a Line Data Report , Content Overlapped , Merged .

spond

• View Profile
Re: Content Overlapping for Line Data HTML5 Viewer reports in Google Chrome
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 06:13:33 AM »
This is a known problem related to some changes Chrome made at version 77. Please contact support for an updated HTML5 viewer.

Jaydeep Mehta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 12:14:11 AM »
Thanks for update.

spond

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 05:33:40 AM »
Also, I forgot to mention (although L2 support will mention this when you contact them), as always, you must be at the latest V10.1.0.5 fix pack to apply the HTML5 Viewer fix.

Jaydeep Mehta

• View Profile
Hi Spond,

Thanks for update , as i have applied the latest hotfix of Line Data HTML viewer (10.1.0.5) ,after that report view in chrome  issue is solved , but there is  performance issue to view big reports and taking much time in opening .

•     10K Report open in 35 Sec with old version of Line Data Viewer (10.1.0.4)
                   5K Report take 4 min to open ,even some time failed  in Line Data HTML Viewer (10.1.0.5)

Can you please suggest the fix to improve the performance .

spond

• View Profile
If you're seeing a problem outside of the text overlapping issue, you will need to open a ticket with support.

teera_aoo

• View Profile
Also, I forgot to mention (although L2 support will mention this when you contact them), as always, you must be at the latest V10.1.0.5 fix pack to apply the HTML5 Viewer fix.

I'm not sure that does overlapping content is meant each lines are too close like my screenshot? (This may has censor on data)