Author Topic: ACIF line Date Indexing Failed  (Read 1473 times)

MHassan

• View Profile
ACIF line Date Indexing Failed
« on: July 14, 2020, 05:05:03 AM »
Hello ,

Sorry for asking to much , but i am novice in ACIF lineData , but i have text file that generated from a system as a text file , i edit the file to add a carriage control character in the first column to know each new document but when i try to load this error appears to me , so anyone can explain to me why this happen

APK346W DATA IN AN INPUT RECORD OR PAGEDEF RESOURCE IS INVALID: A SKIP TO A NONEXISTENT CHANNEL = '09'X ON RECORD NUMBER = 2 WAS DETECTED WITHIN THE LND STRUCTURED FIELDS.  OUTPUT WAS FORCED TO SINGLE SPACING, WHICH MAY CAUSE BLANK PAGES.
                          : APK346W DATA IN AN INPUT RECORD OR PAGEDEF RESOURCE IS INVALID: A SKIP TO A NONEXISTENT CHANNEL = '09'X ON RECORD NUMBER = 3 WAS DETECTED WITHIN THE LND STRUCTURED FIELDS.  OUTPUT WAS FORCED TO SINGLE SPACING, WHICH MAY CAUSE BLANK PAGES.
                          : APK346W DATA IN AN INPUT RECORD OR PAGEDEF RESOURCE IS INVALID: A SKIP TO A NONEXISTENT CHANNEL = '09'X ON RECORD NUMBER = 4 WAS DETECTED WITHIN THE LND STRUCTURED FIELDS.  OUTPUT WAS FORCED TO SINGLE SPACING, WHICH MAY CAUSE BLANK PAGES.
                          : APK441I ACIF AT PSFz470 HAS COMPLETED ABNORMALLY WITH RETURN CODE 8.
2020-07-14 11:52:07.096163: ARS4309E Indexing failed

Mehmet S Yersel

• View Profile
    • LinkedIn Profile
Re: ACIF line Date Indexing Failed
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 05:39:57 AM »
The only valid carriage control characters that could appear in column 1  can be seen here at the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASA_carriage_control_characters

If the original document was not created with valid Carriage Control characters and you try to process it as if it has valid carriage controls, this error will happen.

Use "arsxline -s" option to sniff the original document properties before modifications and apply them in your indexer.

-Mehmet
#zOS #Multiplatforms
#DB2 #OAM
#AFP #RiCOH AFP2PDF #SnowBound
#Finance #Telecom #Airlines
#ICN #IHS #WAS ND #Cert and Key Management
#Migrations #Data Modeling #RACF-2-CMOD Synch
#FileTek AMMO #ABI #RMDS #RADAR