Author Topic: AFP Display Messed up in Fat Client and ODWEK  (Read 5613 times)

JJeffrey

AFP Display Messed up in Fat Client and ODWEK
« on: March 06, 2007, 10:40:36 AM »
I am indexing line data with AFP resources, kind of a mixed mode file, on a UNIX box.  I have all the resources for the report in the resource library and I successfully index and break the report when it loads.  When I display it in the FAT (or Thick) Client, the fonts aren't correct, some of the text overlaps column lines and some text is printing about three lines below where it should be.  I don't normally care about the display because I know that I don't have the required fonts on my PC but the users that view the document with ODWEK are experiencing the same thing.

I have CMOD 7.1.2.3 Admin and Thick Client, 7.1.2.2 on the UNIX Server, AIX 5.3, DB 8.1, and ODWEK 7.1.2.0 as a Java API used by an EJB and its running with AFP2PDF converter on in Solaris 9 on a Webshpere 6.0.2.17 web application server.

geoffwilde

• Administrator
  • z/os erm icn
    • View Profile
Re: AFP Display Messed up in Fat Client and ODWEK
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:23:50 AM »
Has you ODWEK team also mapped the fonts?  This is required also for proper display. Do they get any errors during display? You mention the transformer, but are you doing that before presentment on ODWEK?
President, OnDemand Users Group
Lead Technician for Content Manager OnDemand @
US Bank
#zSeries