Author Topic: 1300: Incorrect AFPDS data was found  (Read 3077 times)

pdpoart

• View Profile
1300: Incorrect AFPDS data was found
« on: February 26, 2015, 08:47:01 AM »
  I have encountered an issue where if "View All Selected" is selected for an account number the error 1300: Incorrect AFPDS data was found pops up.

For example, viewing a retail statement for the last 3 months if I select "View All Selected" the message pops up but if I display the statements one at a time I do not get the error message.

Looks like the issue started just a few weeks ago so my guess is maybe the vendor changed the AFP.

Has anyone seen this and is there a fix or is it a data issue ?

As info - we are running version 8.5.0.8
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 08:57:21 AM by pdpoart »

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 1300: Incorrect AFPDS data was found
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 09:20:52 AM »
It's difficult to answer like that, but if the error are coming since a few week... then you should look at what was the change a few weeks ago?
New AFP provider?
CMOD Upgrade?
something else?

I will probably think, this is an AFP Provider problem... but that's only my feeling of your description.

Yours sincerely,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

Lars Bencze

• CMOD Expert at Skandia
    • View Profile
    • INACTIVE - Bezland Consulting
Re: 1300: Incorrect AFPDS data was found
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2021, 09:31:14 AM »
Hi all, I know this is an old topic, but we just received this message for an entirely different reason.

We have an OnDemand-using company that wishes to load AFP documents with PDF "pages" embedded inside the AFP file. This is all in compliance with the MO:DCA standard/definition of AFP, and it works (of course!) in the application that creates the AFP file.

Also, the resulting AFP files (out, ind and res) load perfectly fine into OnDemand, but when we try to view those documents in the OnDemand Client, the following happens:
1. First page is shown (AFP only) without problems.
2. When we scroll to page 2 (the PDF embedded page), this error message is show (as in the topic title)
3. After that, a warning message about code page is shown: "1213: The code page 4 is not supported in the Unicode converter..." - or with code page 119.
4. Finally, the page is loaded in the OnDemand Client Viewer as text only, starting with "%PDF-1.4%.....", showing that it is indeed a PDF.
5. Pages 3 and 4 (AFP only) display normally, no error.

So this "1300:..." seems to be a catch-all for a diverse set of "errors or deviations in the AFP format as expected by the OnDemand Client".

I have reported this to IBM, asking if this is due to some misconfiguration in the AFP file, in the *.fnt files of the OnDemand Client (i.e. do we need to edit/add anything there), or if this type of embedding simply is not supported by the OnDemand Client (V10.1.0.5/64-bit by the way)

I'll keep you posted on their reply.
OnDemand for MP expert. #Multiplatforms #Admin #Scripts #Performance #Support #Architecture #PDFIndexing #TSM/SP #DB2 #CustomSolutions #Integration #UserExits #Migrations #Workflow #ECM #Cloud #ODApi