Author Topic: Arsmaint TSM Error  (Read 759 times)

zeus1996

• View Profile
Arsmaint TSM Error
« on: August 08, 2022, 02:59:57 AM »
Hello

During arsmaint process i got error message "TSM ERROR: ANS0266I (RC2302) The dsmEndTxn vote is ABORT, so check the reason field., Return Code=2302, Reason=1"
Tried to find from google reason=1 but no success.
Windows based ondemand 10.5, tsm 8.13, retrievals are ok from nodes, but loading gives error.
Activity log, nothing on tsm-side, so guess error is during connection to tsm...

jsquizz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Arsmaint TSM Error
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 07:28:40 AM »
Is the TSM database full?
#CMOD #DB2 #AFP2PDF #TSM #AIX #RHEL #AWS #AZURE #GCP #EVERYTHING

zeus1996

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 02:31:23 AM »
Plenty of space in database, might be some problem with cloudobjpool, but retrievals are ok, so something with loading then.
Passwords are ok to nodes. Guess i'll have to ask that reason code 1 by apar ticket to ibm

jsquizz

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 08:00:21 AM »
Plenty of space in database, might be some problem with cloudobjpool, but retrievals are ok, so something with loading then.
Passwords are ok to nodes. Guess i'll have to ask that reason code 1 by apar ticket to ibm

I only ask because I saw something similar a few years ago, but it was an older version of TSM, and a somewhat small CMOD system.

Loads would fail, but retrievals would work. Had to increase the space, then re-run arsmaint (i forget the flags..)
#CMOD #DB2 #AFP2PDF #TSM #AIX #RHEL #AWS #AZURE #GCP #EVERYTHING