Author Topic: Installing ODWek REST - ping and most of services respond with 404  (Read 1218 times)

Andreas Baaserud Hauge

• View Profile
Hi,

I have installed ODWek REST a couple of times now in different environments, with success.
This environment I'm installing in now is just a production environment and is set up same in test where I have installed ODWek REST successfully.

So in the production environment I have created a connection pool and access key, configured cmod rest configuration folder as an environment(restcfgdir) variable in WebSphere, installed the cmod-rest.war application and started it.
The cmod-rest application seems to start ok, but when I start to verify the services it starts to get weird.

service cmod-rest/v1/documentation respond with HTTP 200 and the documentation page is visible.
service cmod-rest/v1/ping respond with HTTP 404, the WebSphere logs does not show much right now. earlier I saw LTPA token expired, that has disappeared. I'll increase log level tomorrow.

Environment:
  • WebSphere Base 9.0.5.10
  • OnDemand 10.5.0.4
  • Windows Server 2016

Any idea what could be wrong here?
ABH

Andreas Baaserud Hauge

• View Profile
Re: Installing ODWek REST - ping and most of services respond with 404
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 11:54:31 PM »
I ended up re-installing WebSphere - then ODWek REST was successfully deployed and working.
ABH