Author Topic: 000-444 vs 000-M71  (Read 4940 times)

jeffs42885

000-444 vs 000-M71
« on: February 06, 2012, 01:37:29 PM »
I was looking up some certifications online for OnDemand, and I came across both of these.

000-M71 - IBM Information Management Content Manager OnDemand Technical Mastery
000-444 - IBM Content Manager Content Manager OnDemand

Can someone explain the difference? Should I favor one over the other if I am looking to get certified. Would both be a good idea?

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 000-444 vs 000-M71
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:57:20 AM »
Hello Jeff,

I've done the certification 000-444 and thanks to you, I've discovered a new one! 000-M71 :-D

Well apparently I will need to do it too!! :-D thank you very much!!!

Joke aside, it seems that the 000-M71 is more technically oriented. The 000-444 is a bit more generic and is also interested in what is around CMOD, what are the other products that can interact with it.

I hope somebody has taken both and can tell the difference... but from what I read on the description I have that feeling.

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

jeffs42885

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »
I looked into taking this test at a prometric center in my area. The test price is only $75.00.

I searched the net for some feedback on this exam, and i came across a "sample" braindump (yuck) site that had some sample questions, and I answered them all with ease. I just want to know what to expect, you know :)

jeffs42885

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 10:05:28 AM »
Just looking into this a bit more and I see this part:

This proctored technical mastery test examines Content Management OnDemand knowledge regarding the ability to identify, manage and close sales opportunities.

The test is applicable to sales representatives who demonstrate sales and technical knowledge of the Content Management OnDemand product and targets the technical sales professional who can deliver a comprehensive business solution to customers through solution identification, product differentiation, and competitive positioning.

This technical mastery test meets one of the technical requirements for SVI (Software Value Incentive) and counts as a skill towards Advanced and Premier PartnerWorld Membership levels.  It is strongly advised that the candidate complete the recommended education prior to attempting this technical mastery test.

Looks like this might be more geared towards the sales side of the house.

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 01:49:15 PM »
Then well... I don't need to do that :-) I'm not a sale guy !!! :-D

Thank you for the clarification!

so 000-444 is the best in town for techies :-D or something like that !!!

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML