Author Topic: Downloading from Ondemand web interface  (Read 3553 times)

DDP021

• View Profile
Downloading from Ondemand web interface
« on: August 30, 2012, 09:59:55 AM »
Hi,  we have a user attempting to use the download option for the web client for Ondemand...They select the report and specific search criteria..after the results the then click the Download ICON which then prompts them to save the properties.csv file under the download directory on the persons PC......The issues is when the file is opened (in excel) the 3 search field isn't working...The results are being shown under the search field heading but is being pushed under another field to the right and being cut off...It must be noted that this report has over 25 indexes (fields) and it maybe that the .csv format cannot handle that many columns...I've tried doing a "save as" and saving it as a .xls file with no better results...I've tried the same thing using a report with only 5 fields and it works with no problems...Any idea how to get this to work with a report with so many fields?

I've attached a screen shot of the .csv file...The issue is with the RELATED REFERENCE field...It's not being populated correctly but is being pushed out to the DIRECTION I/O field and is only taking the first 3 characters (201)...The field itself is 16 characterss