Author Topic: Font mapping  (Read 16166 times)

DDP021

• View Profile
Re: Font mapping
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 05:49:11 AM »
I'm also having issue editing the icoded.fnt....According from what I found in IBM documentation, the icoded.fnt file contains the listing of fonts from IBM that come with the canned install...They indicate if you have custom defined fonts that you should define a coded.fnt file and place them there..That this file is where is looked at first..I've tried putting the font definitions in both and still receive the message, 1324: the coded font 'X0A0730I' is not found in the definition file.....It seems to be reading the icoded.fnt file because when I attempted to use a file called icoded.fnt file with JUST one definition in it, I received a different font error when viewing the file...But for some reason, using the icoded.fnt file that came with the install and adding the X0A0730I font definition doesn't seem to be found...here is the line I am added for the font definition:

X0A0730I=C0A0730I,T1GI0361

As I indicated, the icoded.fnt file is use..It opens up in notepad for editing...Maybe it's an issue where I'm not putting the new definition in the right location...Still doesn't explain why my coded.fnt file I created isn't being recognized.