Author Topic: Which Ondemand table holds information  (Read 2907 times)

2ma2

Which Ondemand table holds information
« on: August 16, 2013, 02:30:06 AM »
I want to get the size and amount of documents for specific documents in CMOD.

Which Ondemand DB2 table(s) holds information of references to OAM objects where I can obtain this information. ?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:44:47 AM by 2ma2 »

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Which Ondemand table holds information
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 04:42:54 AM »
Hello 2ma2,

well this information is in each segment table related to the application group you want to have some statistics.
Normally the object name is found in the doc_name field.

At least this is like that in the Multiplatform world, I suppose that in the Z world, it should be similar!

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

Greg Ira

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 08:58:32 AM »
You can get the number of documents and the length of each document in the individual segment table for each application group.  To get the size of the object you would have to query the various OAM tables, such as OSM_32K_OBJ_TBL, to retrieve the size.  Depending on what information you need you could "cheat" and query the CMOD System Log table (SLn) and pull the sizes out of the MSG_TEXT column.

2ma2

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 05:18:44 AM »

I think the last "cheat" would fit,  and serach for "OutputSize"
Thanks