Author Topic: arsstash problem Od 9.0  (Read 4891 times)

zeus1996

• View Profile
arsstash problem Od 9.0
« on: August 27, 2013, 10:08:15 PM »
Hello !
Starting to use arsstash with arsloads for hiding username and password.
Od 9.0 in windows platform.
Arsload works fine with arstash parameter -p , when loading happens from the directory where arsload.exe is.
( C:\Program Files\IBM\OnDemand for Windows\V9.0\bin), but if i try to load from somewhere else it cant find the stash file.
Arsload without arsstah works wherever, so its in environment variables. I have created path to arsstash too but does not seem to work.
If i put arsstash to command prompt it seems to recognize it too wherever i am.

thanks in advance

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: arsstash problem Od 9.0
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:43:31 AM »
Hello zeus1996,

Well, you can define 2 kind of Stash.

1) One is defined with CMOD server itself, so it is in the registry stored (key is called SRVR_OD_STASH from the ars.ini definition) the path should be absolute

2) you create your stash in one personalize directory, which is independent from 1). then you must give it in the arsload command like that:
Code: [Select]
arsload -u user -p c:\archive\Config\stash\myArsloadStash.stash ...
then arsload can find the location of you stash file anywhere you are. (here in my example I've used this path : c:\archive\Config\stash\myArsloadStash.stash)

Hope that helps a little bit,

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

zeus1996

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 03:06:59 AM »
Hi, yes, thanks Alessandro, the other suggestion worked

"2) you create your stash in one personalize directory, which is independent from 1). then you must give it in the arsload command like that:
Code:arsload -u user -p c:\archive\Config\stash\myArsloadStash.stash ..."

allthough i dont see the reason to give -u user in the arsload clause for example

arsload -vf -g "app.group" -a "app" -I "instance" -p C:\Arpa\Stash\Stashfile_name

thanks anyway

johnnoel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 02:01:29 PM »
I created a couple stash files; one for admin (admin.stash) and one for zosloader (zosloader.stash) and trying to perform the following:

Create a stash file for ARSLOAD using zosloader:
J:\Program Files\IBM\OnDemand for Windows\V9.0\bin>arsstash -a 3 -c -s zosloader.stash -u zosloader
OnDemand Password:
Verify OnDemand Password:

The zosloader.stash file is created

I also created the admin stash file:
J:\Program Files\IBM\OnDemand for Windows\V9.0\bin>arsstash -a 1 -c -s admin.stash -u admin
OnDemand Password:
Verify OnDemand Password:

The admin.stash file is created

Extract Documents using ARSDOC GET and admin.stash file:
arsdoc get -h usgobtcmod40.company.com -u admin -p admin.stash -f "AGENCY BUSINESS SUMMARY" -q "ABS_DR_TEST" -N -c -v -a -g -o ABS

This works beautifully and creates two files:
            ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01.ind
            ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01.out

But now I am trying to load these documents extracted to the CMODDEV v9.0 environment: and I keep getting the following message:

arsload -a ABSREPT-V01 -g PDF1010YR -X G ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01 -h usgobtcmod800.company.com -u zosloader -p zosloader.stash
ARS4315I Processing file >ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01<
ARS1105E Userid or password is invalid
ARS4318E Processing failed for file >ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01<
ARS1105E Userid or password is invalid
Unable to log load information
Processing has stopped.  The remaining files will NOT be processed.

Even when I use the actual password for ZOSLOADER or I use the admin id and password I still get that error message!!

I cannot for the life of me see what is wrong.

johnnoel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »
Okay seem the order is very important for the parameters

This works:
arsload -h usgobtcmod800.company.com -u admin -p admin.stash -a ABSREPT-V01 -g PDF1010YR -X G ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01

This doesn't:
arsload -a ABSREPT-V01 -g PDF1010YR -X G ABS.0.PDF1010YR.ABSREPT-V01 -h usgobtcmod800.company.com -u admin -p admin.stash

Just in case anyone else might have had this issue.

Thanks,
John

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 10:22:25 PM »
Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback :-)

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML