Author Topic: System Load Issue  (Read 2620 times)

jeffs42885

System Load Issue
« on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »
Hey all,

I am seeing a strange issue with 9.0.0.3...

I use the system load facility and it doesn't let me unload! I right click, select unload, and it tells me I dont have permission. Nothing else in the system log..and it seems to be sporatic (Meaning I cant recreate the error right now but I will)

Has anyone seen this? Could it be some kind of bug?

jeffs42885

Re: System Load Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 01:13:39 PM »
See attached image!

jeffs42885

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 04:59:25 PM »
Pretty sure we resolved this, permissions issue. When I would manually the command with our process account it works fine. Dug a little, and for some reason my userID didnt have "Update" access.

DDP021

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:49:42 AM »
Wanted to add another question regarding this...Does anyone know if it's possible to do the unload, via the SYSTEM LOAD, on multiple loads at one time?...that is, bring up the loads, highlight them, and then do a right click and choose, "unload"..When I attempted to test this, it only unloaded the top load in the list....We have had instances where a application has needed multiple versions removed from CMOD for a particular Application, we have mainframe JCL for doing this but requires a mainframe job and modifying JCL...Be nice if you could do the same via the CMOD Admin Client...

jeffs42885

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 09:05:24 AM »
You know I was JUST thinking this. That would probably be an enhancement request.

If I have to unload a report I usually just used arsadmin and pass in the AG/Load Id from the system log