Author Topic: Server 2012 event messages for printers (CMOD v9.0.0.3-ICN v2.0.2)  (Read 1588 times)

bruce.mchendry

• View Profile
Hi,
I guess this is more of a curiousity than an actual issue, or maybe it could be, that's what I'm trying to figure out. I've been checking log files for other issues and I regularily see these System Log Error messages for Terminal Services - Printers. For what it's worth we aren't running any print services through the app any printing would be off the user's locally installed printer. I think the only reason I care is that it is an error and I don't know if it could negatively impact the app environment or not. Also I'd like to know if we need to change something in the app's settings or if this is caused by user's trying to install and use printers which they shouldn't. I'm not even positive if this is the server itself or CMOD that is generating this.

Here's a couple of examples.
Driver Microsoft XPS Document Writer required for printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.
Driver IBM 3916 AFP required for printer Departmental Printer is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.
Driver WebEx Document Loader required for printer WebEx Document Loader is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.
The MS Event ID is 111.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Bruce McHendry
Business Systems Consultant