Author Topic: stash file  (Read 3264 times)

doliver1

• View Profile
stash file
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:09:58 AM »
Hello, Upgrading CMOD from 8.5 to 9.5. Since we skipped 9.0 this is the first time using the .stash file. I created the stash file using the arsstash command - arsstash -a 1 -c -s /etc/ars/ars.stash -u ZCMOD01D and was prompted for the password twice. The for arsload - arsstash -a 3 -s /etc/ars/ars.stash -u ZCMOD01D.
When displaying the password - arsstash -a 3 -s /etc/ars/ars.stash
the system reply:
Userid >ZCMOD01D< is currently assigned to >ARSLOAD<.

Running arsload in batch with no -u or -p   - ARS1607E The OnDemand stash file >< either does not exist or is not valid. Return Code=4. Also got the same error with the -u and -p on the parm statement with no userid or password specified. The stash file is in my ars.ini file as
SRVR_OD_STASH=/etc/ars/ars.stash.

Help please.......!

Doug Oliverio

JJeffrey

Re: stash file
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:50:44 AM »
I had/have the same problem with my conversion from 8.5.0.7 to 9.0 on RHEL 5.8. I created the stash file the first time arsstach -a 1 -c -s (yada yada yada). for our ARSLOAD running as a daemon, according to IBM instructions int he 9.0 manual.  The daemon wouldn't accept the ID created as a 1. I ended up deleting the stash file and recreating the ID as arsstash -1 3 -c (yada yada yada). The ARSLOAD daemon now is executing correctly. My next issue is that I receive the same error as you report trying to execute ARSLOAD from the command line.