Author Topic: Not able to view the Multiple indexed files under one folder  (Read 2029 times)

rajesh

Not able to view the Multiple indexed files under one folder
« on: April 07, 2015, 04:49:27 AM »
Hi,

I have two different reports one is prod report and another is reject report having different date formats. I created two different application, application groups for both prod report and reject report and added both of them under one folder. When i try to load the file of reject report it is not getting loaded and shows error message as provided date format is wrong.

It is taking only first indexer to load the file not the second indexed file. Kindly suggest any solution.

Much appreciated for Quick response

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Not able to view the Multiple indexed files under one folder
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 05:19:35 AM »
Have you check the format of the date on the "reject" application, if it matches the format in the index file?
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

rajesh

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 05:48:45 AM »
yes they matches the index file. Below are the date formats for the reports.
1. %m %d %Y
2. %b %e %Y

Just now i tried to reload the files with both prod and reject report but only first one got loaded twice dont know about the second one
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 05:51:17 AM by rajesh »

rajesh

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 06:20:52 AM »
Got the solution,

i have used the option called "character Removal" with "embeded = ," after that both files got loaded to OnDemand.

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 06:42:37 AM »
Thanks for the answer, hope that helps someone else :-D
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML