Author Topic: While printing Multiple or single PDF/AFP document file name shows as 15.pdf/afp  (Read 2344 times)

rajesh

Hi all,

Can any one help me on the below issue.

Issue: While sending the 2 or more files from OnDemand client v 9.5. I am getting file names as 15.PDF/AFP, it is not showing the Invoice number individually like 201928.PDF, 123213.AFP.

Quick response much appreciated.

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Hello Rajesh,

well, normally the name of the file is also influence on which Folder field has the option "View Title" defined.
Probably no fields have the "View Title" option set, therefore you get this 15 or any strange number.

If you select the option "View Title" for the folder field which represent the "Invoice Number", then you should receive the result you want.

Here is the extract of the "View Title" definition on the CMOD documentation:

View Title
Determines whether Content Manager OnDemand client programs display the field name on the title bar of the viewing window when the user selects a document for viewing. If you select the View Title check box for more than one field, then Content Manager OnDemand concatenates the field names, separating each field name with a blank character.

(Source : http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSEPCD_9.5.0/com.ibm.ondemand.mp.doc/arsa0353.htm
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

rajesh

Thank you Alessandro,

I have gone through the link you have provided and it worked.