Author Topic: ICI RepoID  (Read 2838 times)

Trambak

ICI RepoID
« on: October 13, 2011, 05:06:35 PM »
Hi
  I am trying to write a simple code using ICI apis. I am using ICI v8.6 on Linux. In following api call, I am getting an error when I am passing my ICI Connector name to the "repoID".

Repository repo = repoUser.getRepositoryByID(repoID);

Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks in advance...

Trambak

Re: ICI RepoID
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »
Just to clarif, by ICI i mean IBM Content Integrator.

Alessandro Perucchi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ICI RepoID
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 03:48:13 PM »
Hello,

Well in order to help you, it might be interesting to have the error you get.

Sincerely yours,
Alessandro
Alessandro Perucchi

#Install #Migrations #Conversion #Educate #Repair #Upgrade #Migrate #Enhance #Optimize #AIX #Linux #Multiplatforms #DB2 #Windows #Oracle #TSM #Tivoli #Performance #Audits #Customizing #Availability #HA #DR #JavaApi #ContentNavigator #ICN #WEBi #ODWEK #Services #PDF #AFP #XML

Trambak

Re: ICI RepoID and ODWEK ICI Security
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
Alessandro
   Sorry for the delay. I have actually resolved it. The repoID refers to the Persistent Identifier for the Connector.

However I am facing another issue. I was going through the documentation for ICI and saw that it supports 4 security models - Simple,Advanced,Enhanced and Read Security token. It says that each of its connectors supports atleast one of these security models. I was not able to figure out what security model applies to the ODWEK connector. Here is the link.

Here is the link to the documentation.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ce/v8r6/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.discovery.ci.nav.doc%2Fic-homepage.html