Author Topic: ODWEK 8.5.0.4 Issue  (Read 5141 times)

Glenn

ODWEK 8.5.0.4 Issue
« on: May 22, 2012, 08:35:28 AM »
We have upgraded from ODWEK 8.3 to ODWEK 8.5.0.4.  When our customer goes to test her application, after she selects the document she wants to see, she is presented with a screen with the following verbage:

File does not begin with '%PDF-'

What needs to be done to get past this error.  It looks like the hit list gets generated in Websphere, yet the Adobe Browser doesn't render the afp to a pdf view.  We are using the afp2pdf transform and I suspect that it is not being invoked, however, we have both the Install and Config DIR's set up and are being seen in the System Log file on Websphere.  I know that the old arswww.ini file had parameters like mimetype, application/pdf, and Default Browser setting of -
AfpViewing=pdf
Not sure where in the new ODCONFIG.api this would be coded.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks...

Ed_Arnold

Re: ODWEK 8.5.0.4 Issue
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »
Glenn - I don't much about ODWEK, am more of an operating system guy, but I did happen to stumble across this in my travels today...dunno if it'll help but thought I'd run it past you.

http://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21273746

Ed
#zOS #ODF

javed.khan

Re: ODWEK 8.5.0.4 Issue
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 03:26:41 AM »
Glenn,

The version of ODWEK you are using now does not get the configuration details from arswww.ini file. Going forward you will have to provide the configuration details as explained in the link that Ed has provided.

Javed